GUIDE - Crafting/farmingRoyal Crown
Craft items with materials, and develop your champion.
This is the 101 for the Royal Crown beginners.
Let's see what your goal items are.
Your preset goal items are on the bottom of the mini-map.
The preset items are displaying. At first, the system-recommended preset items are automatically displayed.
(Check out the details on the "Preset Guide" article!"
Tap the item to see the crafting materials and where you can find them.
Check out available materials and collect them.
You can see the name of the region and available materials around the area on the left window of the mini-map.
Your goal items have yellow stars and the obtained/required amount displays on the icons.
Green checkmark tells you when all the materials are gathered.
■ Claim all
Use "Claim all" to obtain the goal items you set.
■ I can't find materials I need in this area!
Tap the material icon to see other areas where you can find it.
Check out the other areas in the world map.
Craft items with gathered materials!
On the bottom right, you will see the quick crafting slots.
Goal items have yellow stars on them.
Just one tap, the item will be crafted.
[PC] " ` " will craft the far left item.
(Goal items shows on the left side)
■ Another way to craft: Craft window
You can view the whole crafting items and the details In the crafting window.
Tap the item icon to see the materials and the stats of the equipment.
Tap the "Craft" button when you gather all the materials.
How to open a craft window?
1. Icon on the left bottom
2. [PC] shortcut "K"
3. [PC] Right-click the equipment icon on the bottom right of the screen
Sort: Tabs on the top will sort the items
1. Each categorized tab will show sorted item lists
2. Check "Available lists" will show currently craftable items
3. Use the "Search box" to search for specific items with the name.
Group: View the preset and group information on the left side of the crafting window.
1. Drag and drop to add/remove the items.
2. Items in each group have their own colour of stars.
3. Tap the star on the top right to on/off the claim all function.
Reason for Reporting
Move to the login page? You cannot like or
dislike a post written by yourself. No file to upload. Only image files (jpg, gif, png, jpeg) may be uploaded. The image cannot be uploaded, as its size has exceeded %s. An error occurred. Leave the page?
Content you have already written may not be saved. Please select a forum. Please Enter a title. Please select a topic. Please Enter the content. Use of profanity, spam or other inappropriate behavior has been detected. Depending on the details, you may be temporarily restricted from engaging with the community. Report Edit Delete Reply
Move to the Login page?
Even after deleting a notification,
you can still view them in "Notification Details".
Please check before starting the game!
- If the Launcher is not installed, please clickInstall Launcher, and if the Launcher is installed, please click Start Game
- If there is no reaction after pressing the "Start Game" button, please check if the Launcher is properly installed.
Move to the login page?